Agriculture is one of the thriving sectors in a developing country like the Philippines. It plays a significant role in people’s living in rural areas, which extends its impact in the urban areas. While many of our kababayan rely on Agriculture—especially farmers—as a source of daily income, not everyone has the privilege to sustain the business.
Contrary to stereotypes, farming is a relatively costly endeavor. From land preparation, farm maintenance to farming technologies, some variables need to be addressed to help increase proficiency and production. These are also essentially important to address the high demand for food and other agricultural products.
If you are a farmer, you understand the challenges of running a farm. Financial assistance is crucial to keep the business afloat. That’s where Cebu People’s Multi-Purpose Cooperative Farming Loan Program comes in.
CPMPC Farming Loan Program is a unique program that supports the farming ventures of our farmer-members to expand operations and yield cash crops. Strategic and purposeful use of the loan will set you up for success.
Before you apply to the farming loan program, you want to plan out spending the financial assistance. What resources and technologies will benefit you and keep your business running? How much do you need to borrow? It would be best to answer these prime questions to identify your farming needs before applying for the loan.
Here are farming logistics and plans you should consider to make the most of your loan.
- Purchasing Farm Equipment – Farming requires a lot of legwork that includes special equipment or device to do the job. If you have the right equipment—e.g., tractors, farm trucks, ATVs, plows, or silos—it is easier for you to efficiently deliver and make your job easier. You also have t consider the cost of each piece of equipment, including operating expenses and maintenance or repair costs. Once you finalize the equipment you need, factor it into the size of the farming loan you’re planning to get.
- The Supplies – CPMPC farming loan can help you get off on the right foot by enabling you to purchase the necessary supplies, whether it is seeds, fertilizer, or irrigation water. You also have to consider that you may not generate any cash until harvest time, so plan your loan accordingly.
- Covering Land Costs – A farming loan can help you purchase or lease farmland. The conditions of purchasing farmland can be tricky, and you may need will depend on the farming type you have in mind. In order to efficiently apply for finance, you have to calculate how much land and what type of land you need for your farming goals.
- Rebuilding after Natural Disaster – Storms and floods are inevitable in the Philippines. You may experience these natural disasters and face frustration after it affects your livelihood and income generation. In times like this, CPMPC farming loan can help you redeem your farming endeavor. With this, you can get financial assistance to help cover the costs of repairs and operations.
- Farming Business Growth – CPMPC advocates for its members’ growth and success. By this means, a farming loan is a tool for farmer members to grow their farming business! Expanding your farming operation takes serious investment for bigger land, larger facilities, more supplies, equipment, and manpower. Picture the idea, evaluate your plans, and execute—as a result, you head on the right track.
The farming industry requires both hard work and financial commitment. You do the hard work, we provide you the finance. CPMPC farming loan is geared to finance its farm members for agricultural pursuits. It is also our goal to help push your endeavor to the next level. Get yourself covered with a farming loan and gear yourself in a prosperous farming future.
Take the first step today by contacting us!
Telephone: 032-268-4146 | 032-418-9288
Mobile: 0915-486-2084 | 0963-692-6761
0926-155-8202 | 0968-531-5215
Become a member today!